SECTION 1. WEB SITE OWNER'S RIGHTS AND DUTIES
As a CamTechNet User ( User ), you are responsible for your own communications and are responsible for the consequences of posting those communications. Fargo Enterprises, Inc. ( Company ) does not represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any of material posted by Users or endorse any opinions expressed by Users. User acknowledges that any reliance on material posted by other Users will be at User's own risk.
Company does not screen communications in advance and is not responsible for screening or monitoring material posted by Users. If notified by a User of communications which allegedly do not conform to this CamTechNet User Agreement, Company may investigate the allegation and determine in good faith and its sole discretion whether to remove or request the removal of the communication. Company has no liability or responsibility to Users for performance or nonperformance of such activities.
Company reserves the right to expel Users and prevent their further access to CamTechNet for violating the CamTechNet User Agreement or the law and the right to remove communications which are abusive, illegal, or disruptive.
SECTION 2. USER AGREEMENT.
In consideration of being allowed to use the CamTechNet faclities provided by Company, User agrees that User will not:
- Use the CamTechNet facilities for any purpose in violation of local, state, or national laws of any country.
- Post material that is copyrighted, unless User is the copyright owner or has the permission of the copyright owner to post it.
- Post material that reveals trade secrets, unless User owns them or has the permission of the copyright owner.
- Post material that infringes on any other intellectual property rights of others or on the privacy or publicity rights of others.
- Post material that is obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, hateful, or embarrassing to another User or any other person or entity.
- Post sexually-explicit images.
- Post advertisements or solicitations of business.
- Disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, or post comments that are not related to the topic being discussed (unless it is clear that the discussion is free-form).
- Post chain letters or pyramid schemes.
- Impersonate another person.
SECTION 3. LICENSE.
By posting communications, User grants:
- To Company: A royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable nonexclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, translate, distribute, perform and display those communications alone or as part of other works in any form, media, or technology whether now known or hereafter developed and sublicense such rights through multiple tiers of sublicensees.
- To other Users: The right to access, view, store, and reproduce the communications for personal use.
TechNet - Camera Repair Technician Network
A division of Fargo Enterprises, Inc.
P.O. Box 6505
Vacaville, CA 95696-6505
Your Audio-Visual, Photographic and Video Repair Tool Source.
Copyright Fargo Enterprises, Inc. © 1998
All rights reserved